2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup applesauce
½ cup blueberries
¼ diced apple
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mix oil, eggs and applesauce.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, making sure to mix well. Add apples and blueberries, mixing gently.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for about 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.