4 Vista Bella apples, unpeeled, cut into 1 cm slices
45 mL (3 tablespoons) melted butter
30 mL (2 tablespoons) brown sugar
5 mL (1 teaspoon) allspice
4 lb (200 g) brie, sliced
125 mL (½ cup) walnuts
Ice cider, to taste
- Preheat BBQ to 400ºF.
- Brush the apples with melted butter and coat with brown sugar and spices.
- Cook the apples, 2 minutes on each side until grilled.
- In a cast-iron pan, add the brie and nuts.
- Place the pan on the BBQ and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from BBQ, drizzle with cider and serve.