1/2 cup (125 mL) Rougemont Apple Royal Gala Juice
2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
1/2 tsp (2 mL) Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp (2 mL) each ground allspice and cinnamon
1/4 tsp (1 mL) hot chili flakes
4 bone-in pork chops (6 oz/175 g each)
1/2 red apple, cored and diced
1/2 cup (125 mL) diced fresh pineapple
1/2 red pepper, seeded and diced
1 green onion, sliced
2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- Stir together apple juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, Worcestershire sauce, allspice, cinnamon and chili flakes.
- Pour mixture into resealable bag; add pork chops. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to overnight. Remove and discard marinade.
- Heat grill to medium; grease grate well. Grill pork chops, turning, for 12 to 15 minutes or until well marked and digital thermometer reaches internal temperature of 155°F (68°C) when inserted into thickest portion of meat. Tent with foil and let stand for about 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- Apple-Pineapple Salsa: Meanwhile, stir together apple, pineapple, red pepper, green onion and cilantro. Add lime juice and salt; stir to combine.
- Serve grilled pork chops with Apple-Pineapple Salsa.